This page steps you through enabling other Macs so that they can be monitored by PeakHour. We've made this process super-easy by creating PeakHour Enabler. This tool, which you can download for free below, will automatically set up your Mac(s) so that they can be monitored by PeakHour.
Here's what you need to do:
If you purchased PeakHour direct (via Paddle), the steps are slightly different. Use this guide instead.
1.Get PeakHour Enabler
On the Mac you want to monitor with PeakHour, download the latest version of PeakHour Enabler:
2. Run PeakHour Enabler
- Launch PeakHour Enabler:
- Click Apply & Enable to start and configure SNMP.
- Enter your macOS password when prompted:
- Press Command-Q to Quit Terminal.
- Status should now be Configured & Started.
- Click Exit.
- Back in PeakHour, you should now see a list of interfaces on your Mac.
Choose the interface you wish to monitor:
- Click Finish.
- The Mac will be automatically added as a new Target.