If you purchased PeakHour 2 ("PeakHour") or PeakHour 3 from the Mac Appstore previously, you're entitled to upgrade to PeakHour 3 at a discounted price.
To purchase a discounted upgrade, do the following:
- Visit peakhourapp.com, click on Buy or Upgrade and then Upgrade. This will start a download of the free, trial version.
- Once the download is complete, open the .dmg file.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Drag PeakHour 4 into the Applications folder.
- Launch PeakHour 4 from the Applications folder.
- If the existing Mac AppStore version of PeakHour is detected, you'll be presented with the upgrade prompt:
Note: If you don't see this window, try deleting the old PeakHour from your Applications folder then reinstall it from the Mac AppStore via the Purchases tab.
- Click the Upgrade button and follow the prompts to purchase at the upgrade price.
This is the only way to upgrade PeakHour at the upgrade price. If you upgrade within the app but outside the upgrade offer window, you won't get the discount applied.