If you purchased PeakHour 2 ("PeakHour") from the Mac Appstore previously, you're entitled to upgrade to PeakHour 3 at a discounted price.
To purchase a discounted upgrade, do the following:
- Visit peakhourapp.com, click on Buy or Upgrade and then Upgrade. This will start a download of the free, trial version.
- Once the download is complete, open the file.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Drag PeakHour 3 into the Applications folder.
- Launch PeakHour 3 from the Applications folder.
- If existing Mac AppStore version of PeakHour is detected, you'll be presented with the upgrade offer:
Note: If you don't see this window, try deleting the old PeakHour from your Applications folder then reinstall it from the Mac AppStore via the Purchases tab.
- Click the Upgrade button and follow the prompts to purchase at the upgrade price.
Note: This is the only way to upgrade PeakHour at the upgrade price. If you upgrade within the app but outside the upgrade offer window, you won't get the discount applied.