Looking for first-time help? Check out our Getting Started guide!
Table of Contents
- How do I upgrade from PeakHour 2?
- What differences are there between the Mac AppStore and direct version?
- How do I migrate my settings from PeakHour 2?
- Device Monitoring FAQ
- Can PeakHour monitor the usage of individual computers / devices?
- I'd like to monitor my Mac/PC/Linux devices. How can I enable them?
- Can PeakHour monitor my router / WiFi access point / server / NAS etc?
- I have an Apple Airport Express / Airport Extreme / Time Capsule - Can I monitor it?
- Fonts used in the menu bar appear the wrong size / mis-aligned
- PeakHour appears to be over/under-reporting data. How can I fix this?
- How do I check if PeakHour is reporting data accurately?
- SNMP Troubleshooting
- UPnP Troubleshooting
- PeakHour says UPnP can't be initialised, but I've already closed all running apps
- My router says it supports UPnP / UPnP is enabled but PeakHour can't see it or the data being reported doesn't seem right
- PeakHour isn't seeing my router / isn't reporting bandwidth / appears to be reporting incorrectly. How can I check?
- Common Troubleshooting
- "My graph isn't smooth" or "Network traffic appears in 'bursts' instead of a smooth line"