If you're experiencing crashes or hangs, these steps will allow you to gather the crash dumps for analysis.
- Click the Spotlight (magnifying glass) icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Type 'Console' - when you see the Console app highlighted, tap Enter.
- If the Sources view is not visible down the left-side, choose View > Show Sources.
- In the Sources view, choose User Reports.
- Locate reports starting with 'PeakHour 4'.
- Choose one and choose Reveal in Finder.
- Right-click the file in Finder and choose Share > Mail or drop as an attachment in your email client and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.