If you purchased PeakHour 3, you can upgrade to PeakHour 4 at a discounted price.
To purchase an upgrade, do the following:
First, make sure you have the latest version of PeakHour 3 installed and activated.
If you can't locate your PeakHour 3 license key, visit peakhourapp.com and click Recover License under Help & Support.
- Visit peakhourapp.com, click on Buy or Upgrade and then Upgrade. This will start a download of the free, trial version.
- Once the download is complete, open the .dmg file.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Drag PeakHour 4 into the Applications folder.
- Launch PeakHour 4 from the Applications folder.
If a valid version of PeakHour 3 is detected, you'll be presented with the upgrade prompt:
If you don't see the pop-up, check to make sure you have the latest version of PeakHour 3 installed. If you purchased directly from us (via Paddle), try re-entering the license details.
- Click the Upgrade button and follow the prompts to purchase at the upgrade price.
This is the only way to upgrade PeakHour at the upgrade price. If you upgrade within the app but outside the upgrade offer window, you won't get the discount applied.