First, make sure you have the latest version of PeakHour 3 installed and activated.
If you can't locate your PeakHour 3 license key, visit peakhourapp.com and click Recover License under Help & Support.
- Visit peakhourapp.com, click on Buy or Upgrade and then Upgrade. This will start a download of the free, trial version.
- Once the download is complete, open the .dmg file.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Drag PeakHour 4 into the Applications folder.
- Launch PeakHour 4 from the Applications folder.
If a valid version of PeakHour 3 is detected, you'll be presented with the upgrade prompt:
If you don't see the pop-up, check to make sure you have the latest version of PeakHour 3 installed.
Mac Appstore: Make sure the latest version is installed in
/Applicationsfrom the Mac Appstore Purchases tab.
Direct (Paddle): Download and install the latest version; try re-entering the license details.
- Click the Upgrade button and follow the prompts to purchase at the upgrade price.